FIRST 2 TRACKS RELEASED FROM
ANGELS & AIRWAVES
The alternative music scene joins forces in support of the American foundation
Keep a Breast Foundation announces today the final tracklist for “Music For Boobies”.
Some of the hottest names in the alternative scene have joined forces with KAB and Rude Records, creating the two volumes that make up Music For Boobies, donating a mix of new and unreleased songs: duets, previously-released tracks connected to the KAB cause, as well as new remixed versions of their songs. The full tracklist can be seen below.
In the new year, an exciting and previously unreleased collaboration comes then in the form of a duet between DANKO JONES and LACUNA COIL’s CRISTINA SCABBIA, which will be released on January 15th.
The compilation – which is released on worldwide digital outlets on March 18th 2016 – isavailable for pre-orders from today, and includes the 2 first instant free singles, available at musicforboobies.com.
50% of all proceeds garnered through the sale of the compilation will go to support KAB’s ongoing efforts. Spread the word, and help raise funds and awareness in support of Keep A Breast’s mission of empowering youth around the world with breast health education and support.
Music For Boobies
1. Angels & Airwaves – Saturday Love Remix
2. Falling In Reverse – Chemical Prisoner
3. Parkway Drive – Vice Grip
4. Sleeping With Sirens – Save Me A Spark
5. American Hi-Fi feat. Kay Hanley – Another Perfect Day (Acoustic)
6. Emarosa – A Hundred Crowns
7. Too Close To Touch – Pretty Little Thing
8. Motion City Soundtrack – Lose Control
9. Allison Weiss – Who We Are
10. Alvarez Kings – Fear To Feel
11. Patent Pending – It’s All Good Today
12. The Raveonettes – Wake Me Up
1. The Maine feat. Brennan Smiley – You Get What You Give
2. Simple Plan – Astronaut
3. Anti-Flag feat. Tim Armstrong – Brandenburg Gate
4. Knuckle Puck – Swing
5. Such Gold – When It Gives
6. Danko Jones feat. Cristina Scabbia – Wild Woman
7. letlive. – Banshee (Ghost Fame)
8. Beautiful Bodies – War Inside Your Heart
9. Skinny Lister – Trouble On Oxford Street
10. Zebrahead – Blue Light Special
11. Enter Shikari – Dear Future Historians… (London Elektricity Remix)
12. This Wild Life – No More Bad Days
13. Simone Denny – Breathe Again
About The Keep A Breast Foundation
Now entering their 15th year, The Keep A Breast Foundation™ is a nonprofit organization with a mission to empower young people around the world with breast health education and support. Since its inception in 2000, KAB has worked with young people to remove the shame associated with breasts and breast cancer health. Through various initiatives such as breast cast art exhibitions, the “Non Toxic Revolution” and “I love boobies!” campaign, KAB has opened up the dialogue about breast cancer, and has proven to be a doorway to breast self-awareness and education. Keep A Breast has grown into the leading global youth-based breast cancer prevention organization, with global affiliates in Japan, Canada, France, UK and Chile. Constantly pushing the boundaries of the pink ribbon status quo, Keep A Breast has always encouraged young people to love their boobies, get to know their bodies and be aware of changes.